Recipe by Mallory Froman
- 1 C. Coconut Milk (canned/full fat)
- 2 C. Fresh Kale
- 1 Banana
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. Honey
- 1/4 C. Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 C. Oat Flour (you can make your own by blending GF oats in a food processor)
- 1/2 C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 C. Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- In a blender, blend banana, kale, and coconut milk until very smooth. Poor into a bowl.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and stir well (vanilla, eggs, honey, melted coconut oil).
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well (oat flour, cocoa powder, soda, and salt).
- Line muffins tins with liners. Scoop batter into muffin tins filling 3/4 of the way up.
- Sprinkle the tops with mini chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or cooked through (they’ll start to crack and little on the top).