Submitted by Mallory Froman
1 pound chorizo sausage (I used Barr Farm's)
1 pound potatoes, cubed about 1/2 inch in size (I used Barr Farm's)
1 bunch of Kale, chopped (I used Barr Farm's)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble chorizo sausage . Once the sausage is cooked through, remove from skillet but leave rendered fat in pan.
2. Add cubed potatoes to skillet and cook until soft and begin to crisp on the outside.
3. Add chopped kale to potatoes and cook until wilted.
4. Add the chorizo sausage into the potatoes and kale and combine until all warmed through.
5. Serve hash warm! My favorite way to eat it is with a fried egg on top!