For The Potato Salad:
- 2 lbs red or yellow potatoes, scrubbed (approximately 6 medium potatoes)
- 3 celery stalks, finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
For The Buffalo Ranch:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until fork tender, but still firm, approximately 15-20 minutes. Drain the potatoes. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, chop them into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, let’s make the buffalo ranch! Place the avocado oil, egg, mustard powder, lemon juice and sea salt into a tall container (I use a 2-cup Pyrex measuring cup). Place an immersion blender at the bottom and turn on. Once the mixture starts to blend together and become thick, move the immersion blender towards the top until it’s well blended. This should take less than a minute. Add the hot sauce and blend once more until combined. Stir in the dill, parsley and garlic.
- Place the potatoes, celery, red onion in a large bowl, and toss with the buffalo ranch until well combined. Top with the green onion and ENJOY!